View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 01:10 PM   #1938 (permalink)
puckshaw
Track Member

Drives: 09 PW 370Z Touring
puckshaw is a name known to allpuckshaw is a name known to allpuckshaw is a name known to allpuckshaw is a name known to allpuckshaw is a name known to allpuckshaw is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alstann View Post
Besides waiting for the GTM kit, the only options us 370Z owners have at the moment are the BP single kit, or the older kits offered by GTM. It's kinda push comes to shove really, I feel like I'm in a bind. I've spent lots of money already, and I'm very patient. I definitely think the wait is worth it - it's given me lots of time to reflect and plan my build and my supporting mods and how I'm going to set the car up.
I'm really torn at this point. The BP kit looks great and is just about ready to ship. It's easier to install and makes great power. Plus Sasha is very responsive. He responded to my questions within minutes. On the other hand, the MHI kit is going to be an unbelievable deal. Winter is so close now that I'm not really in much of a rush anymore. It's still really tempting to just jump ship and get something in my hands sooner than later.

Interested to hear an update from GTM on how things are progressing.