View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 10:58 AM   #1430 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
What's the 0-60 time?!?!?!

(I don't know if my text sent, but I was just giving you crap. I'm trying to massage CubanZ to get your kit installed)
I did get the text. It was a little confusing but I understood it after reading it a few times. The 0-60 time with the track tires is sub 3 seconds for sure. The car was cutting high (1.6) 60 fts. If we were not fighting the suspension, we could of gone 10's for sure.

As for CubanZ I have met him in person. We talked in length. He has seen the prototype car running in person. We were trying to set up a marquee Sunday @ Super Car Sunday in Woodland Hills but everyone from FI @ SZ was out of town for a wedding. The event went well from what I saw in pictures.

We are planning on having a booth at the Motors4Toys "Big Sunday" show on December 1st. All of our cars will be there including the prototype and some TT parts on display. I am confident that the 1st production car will be there as well along with maybe even another production car that SZ is installing over the next 3 weeks.

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"

Last edited by F.I. Inc.; 11-13-2013 at 11:42 AM.
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote