View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 10:50 AM   #1428 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Thanks for the update. I am super stoked and have been having a hard time sleeping because all I can think about is getting my car to Specialty Z for the install. What I appreciate about Seb's is his straight forward approach and honesty. He is not is in it to sale me more than what I need to get the most out of my Z. Also there has been much discussion over the cost of your kit....I guess to each their own, my money and my fun. I also feel like I have bought into one of the most impressive teams I in the market place today. Yup...If that makes me a "Fan boy", then I'm all in!!!!

You Guys Rock

Bob
What can I say...First off, Seb and Greg are a rare find. They are on a very short list of shops that do it right the first time in every aspect of the build. In a lot of ways our two shops are almost as one. We have worked together everyday for over 12 years. That kind of relationship takes that long to build. It has been tested in past years but has always passed. This is why they are our Southern California "Certified Installer." Sure, for anyone who is local can take their car to anyone they choose. As far as we are concerned, this is who we stand behind, and they stand behind us!

As for our kit being expensive, those who think that are not peeling back the layers of what is involved in putting just one of these kits together. They are comparing our kit to others that are on the market, and that is not a fair comparison. I have spoken to dozens of potential customers who were on the fence. Every single time in a one on one phone or face to face conversation with 10+ minutes to give them the facts and real comparisons, the light comes on and they all have agreed with me why our kit is the right choice. Sure, sometimes they say it is just out of their price range and there are no hard feelings there. I get it, I want a Lamborghini Aventador and probably will not be able to justifiably afford one in this lifetime. But I don't look at it and say, "it's too expensive!" I look at it and think one day, maybe it will happen.

Back to our TT Kit. With the amount of time and care, quality of parts, consistency of quality, customer support before during and after the build, efficiency of how the kit will perform, reliability of how the kit will last, we know the price is fair for all parties involved. Right now this is all in limbo mode because the kit has taken so long to actually get to production. Once you all start giving your independent feedback the non believers and ones on the fence will start to believe and the others will cross the fence line. I honestly believe that. It is going to be a great holiday season for our customers.

Thanks to all.

Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"

Last edited by F.I. Inc.; 11-13-2013 at 11:26 AM.
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote