View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 02:05 AM   #1426 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
That smell is getting stronger than ever....booooost!!!!
Bob,

Sebastian was at our shop this morning. We spoke in detail about your install. I expressed to him that I am confident we should meet our original projection of getting your car in there sometime next week. He will most likely be doing your install at the same time we are doing the first production kit on our end. This actually works out great. SpecialtyZ is a very reputable shop and great friends. Seb and Greg are extremely knowledgeable and they have over 45 years combined experience on the Z. Having them 20 minutes away allows both shops to give each other feedback and dial in the installation manual. The feedback of another professional installer will help accelerate writing the instruction manual and effectively allow us to start shipping sooner!

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote