View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 05:46 PM   #1418 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Update,

Without going in to too much detail...We have the first set of production manifolds, and they fit! Let the installs commence. The first is scheduled to drop his car off this Thursday. We will be finalizing the installation instructions over the first 2-3 installations and then we will start to ship out. I will keep everyone apprised here on the forum with results. FYI, this first installation is a GT28RS car.

In addition, like I did a few weeks back, I will email our current customers on the list to coordinate drop off and projected ship dates.

Lastly, those who have purchased and kept the faith and patience in us, we thank you. It has been a long windy road but the light at the end of the tunnel is getting real big. Stay tuned, by Christmas there should be a good amount of 370z customers with (installed) FI TT Kits.

If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote