View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 09:14 PM   #330 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice59 View Post
Well then you may be confused about what you're looking at. You're talking about a car that puts SUPER cars to shame. A car that FORCED big name car companies to produce a car that can beat it. And they did..for 4-5 times the amount of a GTR.. Sure those super cars have plenty luxurious interiors...but I'm almost positive nobody buys a lambo for the interior. So...yeah, you might be confused. Not that I'm a fan of the GTR. I think it's ugly as hell. But as far as performance? It's worth the money you're paying hands down.

I'll say it again. Agree to disagree. I'm not confused. So before you ostracize me over an OPINION understand that I simply don't see anything big about it.

The car itself is not a marvel. It's the computer programming that makes the car. All you have to do is point the wheel. I'm not sure why any purist would even care for a Maxima with AWD and twin turbochargers. Seriously. You want lap times, get a GTR. You want real fun? Don't. The ONLY comments I've heard from people who've driven the GTR are "it's a blast to drive" or "it's so fast". Whoopie-do. Everything else from what I hear is boring. It takes all of the fun out of driving.

All I want is a small, two-seater, light, fast, AWD vehicle. I'm hoping someone is going to deliver.

Is there anything else you'd like to try to bash me for over this opinion? I mean, while we're calling each other out over a forum and all...
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote