View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 07:49 PM   #325 (permalink)
Voice59
Premium Member

Drives: 2009 Nissan 370z
Voice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
All well and good. But it has still become a little long in the tooth, much like the 370. Five years. That's it. Move on. And I still can't see how they can justify the price. It's almost like their lap times are the only things selling those cars and that's how they justify the price. I think this is the only point where we get to agree to disagree. I think it is a $65-70k car at best. But again, that's just my opinion.
Well then you may be confused about what you're looking at. You're talking about a car that puts SUPER cars to shame. A car that FORCED big name car companies to produce a car that can beat it. And they did..for 4-5 times the amount of a GTR.. Sure those super cars have plenty luxurious interiors...but I'm almost positive nobody buys a lambo for the interior. So...yeah, you might be confused. Not that I'm a fan of the GTR. I think it's ugly as hell. But as far as performance? It's worth the money you're paying hands down.
Voice59 is offline   Reply With Quote