View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 12:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
zguynate
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
zguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wet drivers side floor board

I hope this is in the right section, but I have a water leak.....

I went outside last night and saw that my windshield was completely fogged up. I checked the floor board and it was soaking wet on the drivers side. It hadnt rained in 4-5 days. So today I pulled the carpet on the drivers side (which was a pain in the because a majority of the interior had to come out lol) and found about an inch and a half of standing water behind where the drivers seat is, and about the same under the drivers foot rest. Well I fired up the water hose (watered up rather) and put it on my windshield first. The leak is coming from the front. I cant tell exactly though because of the material on the firewall. I have the RJM clutch pedal and am wondering if somehow I fd up the install, and it is somehow allowing water inside. When I look in the compartment where the CMC is, the water is mostly hitting the wiring harness boot though, and it doesnt seem like the water is hitting the CMC.

Any insight would be awesome!