Thread: Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 10:06 AM   #642 (permalink)
saber
*chew chew chew*

Drives: WRX
saber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCNISMO View Post
Last night episode was a bit lame I thought. Next week should be better, the Govenor is back.
I actually enjoyed the episode, although I rolled my eyes at the supposed conflict in Hershel to be a pragmatist vs. a "savior of souls".

It felt like a decent jolt after all of the running around with nothing going on for the past few weeks, and the albeit perfect timing of the drugs arriving from the veterinary college is too good to be true, it leaves the disease behind for the Governator (heh) to return. Will be interesting to watch, now that the prison walls are nowhere near safe.

edit: I didn't know whether to think Maggie had balls of steel, or was just an idiot for taking that shot with the respirator there. That was unbelievably dumb.

魂の中にある一条の光を信じて

Last edited by saber; 11-11-2013 at 10:10 AM.
saber is offline   Reply With Quote