View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 09:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

I have garage line LTH (eBay obx $300 header). Design is almost the same as the FI except mine doesn't have the star thing that's supposed to help with savaging in the collector. The before and after dyno here is I installed the LTH, added some Helmholtz resonators right where the LTH meets the X pipe in my CBE, and I removed the top speed muffler and just made straight pipes using the TS tips. The before had OEM header and OEM cats. Its a good increase for a very cheap $300 spent!! Both are untuned and running a little rich which is safe. But since you have hfc now and you want FI LTH and paying someone to do it...I say no way in hell! Way to much money for no where near the increase I got.

16.30-19.09 Tq thought the power band and 10.93-16.93 Hp. Although my best run that we didn't use to compare the before and after was even higher at 295.33 hp and 244.32 tq.

Last edited by synolimit; 11-10-2013 at 09:58 PM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote