View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 02:56 PM   #918 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

I got in my first Autocross with it today and I was super impressed with it on a tight course. this was my my first time driving a pure RWD car in about 6 years. I had driven the C7 a total of 25 miles prior to these runs.

I tried all the different Performance Traction Modes on each run and ended up in full race mode which was good.. had the back end kick out a bit but it only took tiny corrections. I have to say the best part on a course like this was the brakes! They were great and let you enter the turn deep before you scrubbed off speed. I really enjoyed it and I ended up doing much better than I expected. the transition from GTR was pretty easy and i bet the GTR would have been maybe less than a second faster if that today on this particular course

720p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iuzGl4vLPo
MC is offline   Reply With Quote