Thread: Hello from NYC
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 03:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
CrownR426
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Manual
CrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by koeppelnissan View Post
Greetings to all!

While I don't own a Z personally, I love the car and like this forum. I am the sales manager of Koeppel Nissan in New York, probably one of the bigger Z dealers in the NYC area due to my enthusiasm for the car.

If anyone has any problems or concerns with their Z or any other Nissan, feel free to contact me.

I'm not here to solicit business, just to stay in touch with enthusiasts. if i could pick up some business or help anyone out, that's definitely a plus!

We do customize a good amount of cars on our showroom floor, so i like to see what kind of modifications are out there so post some pics so i can get some ideas!
Yet you mention all this information about your dealership and your username doesn't help you at all... Don't be a scrub if your working at one of the "biggest" dealers in nyc. Sorry I had to.

Last edited by CrownR426; 10-28-2009 at 05:49 PM.
CrownR426 is offline   Reply With Quote