View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 11:54 PM   #583 (permalink)
SuperDave
Track Member

Drives: My Z Daily
SuperDave is a splendid one to beholdSuperDave is a splendid one to beholdSuperDave is a splendid one to beholdSuperDave is a splendid one to beholdSuperDave is a splendid one to beholdSuperDave is a splendid one to beholdSuperDave is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValidusVentus View Post
SuperDave, yeah we heard. Been in that spot before myself, cop say anything interesting? I got pulled over once doing 86 in a 55 on a straight 4 lane freeway with 0 traffic, cop asked me why I was trying to kill myself ......Really?? I was sitting there thinking I didn't even get it out of 3rd gear. Anyway, looking forward to those pics for sure.
I'm usually pretty good with cops. Dude pretty much had my ticket pre-filled out. There was no talking with him. Basically went like, "Caught you and YOUR BUDDIES at 105 back there driving RECKLESSLY, license and insurance, I'll be back with your ticket." My wife and I both said "105, there's no way". He just walked off and wrote my ticket. C0cksucker wouldn't even break it down to 99mph or less. Comes back and says "Over 100, that's not correctable with traffic school. Have a nice day." Even my wife's tits in his face didn't help. Cops are cocksuckers.
SuperDave is offline   Reply With Quote