View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 06:08 PM   #204 (permalink)
Wiggins3377
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370
Wiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond repute

Yep the whole interior is swapped out with exception of the red stitched steering wheel. I also just sent my calipers out to another forum member in exchange for their grey calipers which I will be have re-powdercoated to match my hoses in the next week or so and I just bought the engine compartment covers from carbon fiber element which should be here next week. I'll post install pics as soon as I can.

I was also asked to put my car at a vendor booth at the local cavalcade of customs this coming January. That said I have a short list of mods that I'd like to get done in the next two months including:
-Stance Coils
-Phantom Air Cup Kit
-Password JDM or Carbon Fiber Element Cooling Plate (I hear the PWJDM cover is terrible quality, but I like the design of it over the OEM one)
-Luke Harnesses and tow hook (in purple)
-DBA Kangaroo Paw Rotors

I think it's most important to get the right stance, so at the very least I'll be getting the coils soon.

Mark at Ravspec is also sending me a GTSpec rear strut bar soon so I'll have that to install. Stay tuned pics and updates.