View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 05:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Gadgetech
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: The Short Bus
Gadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond repute
Default New owner! Greenville, SC

I have a deal before me to purchase a MT 2014 base model with the sport package, rearview backup mirror and a couple other miscellaneous options like floor mats etc.

I'm coming from a Pathfinder and before I completed the deal I asked that I be allowed to take the car home over the weekend to try it out. My wife and I do not have any kids but with the 370 that'll be two small cars and we've always had an SUV of one sort or another.

I've wanted a Z car since they brought them back out several years ago, call it a mid-life crisis but I think I'm going to do this deal as a celebration of my last year in my 40s...LOL That's just an excuse where none is needed, y'all know what it's like to own one and I want to experience that too...just have to be sure.

Any thoughts?

Last edited by Gadgetech; 11-12-2013 at 05:57 AM.
Gadgetech is offline   Reply With Quote