View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 11:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
Read T
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370z BC 6M
Read T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond repute
Default Forgestar wheels, lug nuts

Just upgraded from a set of NT03+M to Forgestar F14 18x10. They fit the car great and sit nice and flush-ish (square setup for track).

My question is what lug nuts should I use. I have some open ended lug nuts from Z1 but these don't get a good purchase on the lug bolts and the bolt itself is recessed down in the nut (would not pass tech inspection, and might fly off). The OEM lug nuts are too 'fat' to fit down in the wheels. I would love some suggestions as to avoid having to throw on extended studs.

On a side note, the Z1 lug nuts even when run all the way down on the stud still have a good amount of play in them which creeps me out and I will not be using them.

If you have forgestar wheels, please advise.

Thanks, RT