Thread: wstar's Journal
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 12:59 AM   #640 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstar View Post
Yeah, 0-20. In the current setup it works fine on me, I'm 5'11". Passengers will be of random height, obviously, not much can be done about that. And yeah, I'm really not looking forward to the painting, but it has to be done. And synolimit: yes the price topped $2K, and yes it's worth it.
Wow, crazy! Just doesn't look like enough there. This cage must cost $5000. I think I'll make my own now. The rear back I want to buy and build first will be about $200 in steel and I need to buy a notcher from Harbor Freight or somewhere for $100 or so. Only need a shop to bend the main hoop till I do doors and such like you. I just hate paying labor with a passion! $100-$120 an hour is just insane for a guy there making maybe $20 an hour to build it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (430.6 KB, 76 views)