View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 05:45 PM   #50 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKE_STR View Post
Um... How? Please share what you've pulled/ replaced to get there. I've done the math with what I can do legally... I won't get under 3080 with everything done. I was going to get under 3000 until I found out I needed a full tank of gas!
O boy...well everything was pulled in the cabin except my seat, my seat belt, dash, carpet and roof lining. So fully gutted trunk, door plastic, speakers, aluminium bar behind seats, sound deadening, center console, misc wires, I have LTH with a custom CBE with no mufflers (just two Helmholtz resonators in the X pipe and 2 18" inlines in the mid pipe), 18" rpf1's, misc stuff in the engine, 3/4 washer fluid bottle vs the bigger OEM one, 11lbs battery and custom tray, my CAI, rear tow bracket and I'm sure I'm missing a lot.

I've also added weight and I'll be adding more soon. The WL front sway bar is heavier, the oil catch can adds weight, my rear diff cooler I'm making with 24 row, a 48 row oil cooler, crash cage, aero etc.

but weight still needs to come off also. Rotors, racing seat, seat belt, flywheel, maybe pulleys, glass one day...I'm sure Spoon can offer more advice.