View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 05:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOMMONKEY777 View Post
At about 80mph or more yes my driver side window is leaking air, but it is all the way up 100% i think that the rubber material around it (the rubber that the glass is commpressed to) has dried up and redused its volume.
I had some noise at the top-rear of the right window at high speed and my favorite body shop adjusted the window to fix it. Not sure exactly what they adjusted (something inside the door) but the noise disappeared. It was under warranty and the dealer should have handled it but I like my body shop better.