View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 01:05 PM   #59 (permalink)
DannyGT
Track Member

Drives: 370Z (SOLD)
DannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dszombiex View Post
I like those pieces from the GTR quite a bit.

I suppose I tend to favor a more aggressive design.
Its not even that its more aggressive, its simply a nicer piece than the proto for the Z. Even that lip molded to fit the Z would look great if they align that middle indent with the fangs. But I think its important to have the lip designed to flow along the frontal part of the bumper rather than underneath, or else it will be trashed extremely quick. The stock bumper is already low enough with a coilover system installed...Any lip that adds to the bottom of the car will be useless, unless your driving on the most perfect roads all day every day.