View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 01:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
molamann
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z with NAVVVVV
molamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil Z View Post
Arlovski could of won, but he got too comfortable and got knocked down on his face. I think after watching this fight he will learn that he stood a chance, but needed to be careful. I'm sure he can take him, but without a balanced plan, he is running into a brick wall. I hated this outcome, but atleast he can realize he can beat him. I think Arlovski needs to use his speed and win rounds not win by knockout, that's why he used that flying knee so early. That led to his defeat.

If only Royce Gracie was in his prime :shakes head:
I don't know what you were trying to imply but Royce wouldn't have a slight chance against Fedor. Only reason Royce was so dominant during the early UFC's was because almost every fighters were one dimensional and didn't have much of an answer to BJJ.

Anyways, Fedor is undeniably the best fighter p4p. He has destroyed UFC's best HW and UFC's recently defeated HW contender. Oh and don't try to argue that Randy, Mir, or Lesnar has a chance against him.
molamann is offline   Reply With Quote