View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 10:31 AM   #15 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Here's my personal review after having these on for three days including rainy weather.

First thing I noticed was vague steering. Steering wheel feels much lighter. Not accustomed to it yet so I'm over reacting a tad. They track very well but due to less road feel you really need to concentrate just a bit more to stay straight. They added a feeling of softness that I wasn't expecting. They absorb imperfections well but you still feel it in the chassis. They are noisy at speeds around 37mph and below. I mean, much louder than the oem yokes.

Handling through turns. Took my first major hard left today after some good break in time. Very confident feeling. Not a squeal. No complaints. No issues. Felt rather glued. But navigating that turn with less road feel is just a little odd.

Rain... Didn't notice any issues whatsoever. They were still really new at that time so I didn't try to get on em too much. But they never let loose or hydroplaned.

The rim protector is almost nonexistent. I kinda liked having more rubber there. But I don't run my wheels over curbs so it shouldn't be a problem. Just looks a little funny. The tires being equal size to oem are rather meaty.

I'm going to put them through the paces this weekend and I'll follow up with a "spirited" driving review to more appropriately describe the effectiveness of these tires.
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote