View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 09:57 AM   #164 (permalink)
Meulen
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z 40th
Meulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond repute

Ordered!

I hope this is as good as everyone says! The shifting is really the only complaint I have on the Z. Especially, 1st to 2nd!!! It's just garbage! I tried the clutch helper spring already and didn't feel hardly any difference at all. With the reviews some of you guys gave this I had to try it, even though it wasn't really in the budget right now.

I put an ipad mini in my cubby and hooked up dash command to get some baseline 0-60 runs for a baseline to compare against future mods, and do some product reviews at request of another vendor. When I went to some closed roads to do some testing I couldn't get a good run in! I'm not the worlds best driver, but I certainly am not terrible either!!! I couldn't get a good shift in. Had to call it off before the cops showed up! Now it's getting cold and car is going away without a baseline.

I HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE, this is the answer!