View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 04:57 AM   #44 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo8642 View Post
Nice, what's your cross weight percentage?
I own longacre scales, but haven't put the 370Z on them yet. It will be interesting to see what you come up with.
I've had my Nismo on a truck stop scale with a full tank, and my fat a$$ in it right when I first got it. It came up at just under 3200lbs, I'm curious if that scale was off, or if the Nismo weighs less then a regular 370Z.

Lets get Peters to comment on what he's run....
That was probably off. 3361 was my weight with just the car brand new with a full tank. Add me its 3521. The nismo should be heavier with the wing, extra bars etc. cars down to 3083 now fully fueled. Still another 86+ to go in a seat, rotors, flywheel etc. I'd like to know cross weight as well.

Last edited by synolimit; 11-08-2013 at 05:01 AM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote