View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 12:04 PM   #31 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleB View Post
You've said you've taken the car to several dealerships, but I see no mention of an auto body shop. I think they might be more upfront and more knowledgeable about what's going on than car dealerships.

Good luck!
Don't take it to a body shop until they claim to be unable to see it.

Then take it to them, get a written estimate that documents the problem, then take it back to the dealership, that says XYZ company says there's a problem and that's how much it will cost to have it repaired, even though this should be covered under warranty. I know you said you couldn't see it, but these are professional auto-body personel that say there is a problem.

Then see if they budge. If not, then you bring out the threat of contacting Nissan HQ, and let them know of the problem, and that you would, at this time, rather not deal with that dealership, and deal directly with the auto-body shop that did the evaluation, and would like for them to pay for the repair since it's under warranty....and they are welcome to come look at it for themselves.

Ideally, it'd never get to that point.
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote