View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 07:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmDZ View Post
I'm running Enkei PF01s 18x10.5 +28 front +15 rear with Toyo R888 275/40r18's square. I was really looking to do a true square setup (offset and everything, maybe using a spacer in the rear) but then decided to just ditch the spacer altogether. Absolutely loved this setup at the track, although I've only done one track day on it so far.
Pic of the front? That's 10mm further out than mine now and I was thinking rpf1 +15 all around in a 9.5. This would be identical to your front on the outside but 26mm more room on the inside. Please include suspension and camber if you could.

Last edited by synolimit; 11-07-2013 at 07:24 PM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote