View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 07:13 PM   #253 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Well holy freakin snarkies! This is gonna be awesome! Gotta show the one guy with the Nismo wtf is up.

Weather forecast... SUNNY and 60!!!!

So I'm going to do my obligatory safety brief. I know people are gonna want to get a little speedy. Please refrain and please keep it safe. It is a holiday weekend and they'll be on the prowl so let's not attract more attention than we already will by default. Primary concern is being safe and bringing everyone home.

By the way, I'm not trying to restrict it to a given time for return. If you have to leave us early, thanks for coming! Otherwise, let's take it easy because some of us have a party to crash.

Sounds like everyone knows the meeting spot. If anyone has any questions or needs my number, pm me. Any new guys reading this and haven't met with us yet, please feel free to hit me up or just show up. We welcome everyone...... with a Z.

Last edited by Tigger; 11-07-2013 at 07:16 PM.
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote