View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 11:24 AM   #13 (permalink)
Equinox
Track Member

Drives: 06 Porsche Carrera S
Equinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
You guys are allowed 3 lines of signature lines. When I go to some of the other site, it's extremely hard and VERY annoying to navigate through all those huge signatures. It's one of my huge turn off in a forum.

NOW Equinox, you have sent me a pm about this and I have promptly replied to your pm saying I will GLADLY update your sig even if it's twice a day. No questions asked (but I never got a response from that pm).

I will go ahead and increase the "sig word" limit a few more words, but it'll still be limited to 3 lines. I really don't want to give any false hope because I don't think the sig lines will be any more than it is now. I truly apologize .
AK You've been a great help, and I know you're willing to accomodate. I hope you don't feel like I'm betraying you, I just wanted to get down to the bottom of the issue. I appreciate you allowing me to have this thread. I wasn't trying to stir anything negative up about the board, it's fantastic and I'm greatful to even have it as an option! THANK YOU AK!

I feel like an icehole now, lol.
'13 Subaru WRX STi | '06 Porsche 911 Carrera S (SOLD) | '96 Mazda RX-7 6.0L V8 RHD (SOLD) | '09 Nissan Nismo #0058 (SOLD)
Equinox is offline   Reply With Quote