Thread: Hard driving?
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 04:50 PM   #87 (permalink)
Firebase99
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 3.8 Gen Coupe GT
Firebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fzgood View Post
I don't track the car (or at least haven't yet) and I don't take it above 6k revs too frequently. I mentioned the vibration to indirectly reference how the car's character changes in high revs. If I didn't have a tach, or shift light, I probably would shift between 5.5 and 6 because it starts to feel like a different car.

I said nothing about terrifying speeds, I hope you didn't take that to mean I'm speeding while admiring the stitch work on my gear lever. I haven't made myself out to be that much of an idiot, have I?

Perhaps rather than "terrifying" I should've used a word with less connotation in the vernacular.. I find it alarming. How's that?
Its no Turbo S but itll surprise you if youre new to the game.
Firebase99 is offline   Reply With Quote