View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 01:35 PM   #1951 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelidat View Post
For those concerned about smell and being too loud, I talked to Tony today and am considering an option that he has which would involve welding 100 cell HFCs into the exhaust so you can run LTHs + cats t keep the noise a bit lower and get rid of the fuel smell. He says you lose almost nothing, like maybe 1-2 hp by adding the cats. This seems like a pretty good option for maxing out NA builds without the TP odor if anyone is interested in that. I am seriously thinking about it and will post a review if I do it.
Here is a picture of the 100 cell Mil Spec HFC's welded in line with our Long Tube Headers...

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote