View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 11:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
FortuneLSX-TT
Base Member

Drives: 10 NismoTT MB M6
FortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyoPR View Post
I'm planning on buying Enkei NT03-M in this • Size: 18x9.5, 27mm Offset all around for track, and 275/35/18 all four. and my ? is! this will fit my 370z nismo?, and i have 15mm spacer all around. i am lowering in Swift Spec R Springs. i am very confused in the offset size for clear my front break,please feel free to comment all yours espertis. thanks

i am going with all 4 in the same size for rotate the wheels.
If you're going for new rims, why not go at least 10" square? The 9.5" even with a spacer on the rear might be sunk in a tad.

FWIW I'm going to be going with a set of four Nismo rears on mine. Also on Swifts, but with adj camber arms, etc. At -2.2 degrees.

Test fit of rear on front:
GTM TT, OS Giken GT clutch, Greddy Ti-C, Z1 test pipes, Hawk HP+ pads, steel braided brake lines, ZSpeed CSC, 34r oil cooler, CSF radiator, HKS EVC 6 boost controller, Whiteline sways, Swift Springs, Kinetix adj camber package, Osiris UPrev tune
FortuneLSX-TT is offline   Reply With Quote