View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 07:26 AM   #6943 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Tam I am View Post
I too had a nice evening with Mr Onzedge. This was only the second forum member that I've met. His midnight blue Z is especially nice.

On the drive home I had a nearly wide open road home. A van held me up briefly then let me by. This is such the right car for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post

perfect for me too...sigh. I cannot believe how much I love this car.
That insurance commercial where the guy is washing his "baby" and then wrecks ands gets his "baby" repaired....the look on his face, the pure happiness and joy, yepp-that's ME every time I lay eyes on Harry.

On Topic:
did absolutey nothing with Harry today-again- he is tucked into the garage out of the weather. I should thank my husband for designing such a great place for Harry to reside.
I had a spirited (but legal) drive up 101 from Mill Valley back to my hotel in Novato. It was Prius and idiot free. I cranked up some Motorhead and just enjoyed the drive. Also, I forgot how beautiful it is whn you are going south on 101 and suddenly get to see the bay just south of San Rafael.