Thread: Hard driving?
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 10:57 PM   #27 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidZ370 View Post
I SWEAR i looked up for 25 minutes and couldnt find anything what do you consider driving hard? i have a 7at and never go over 6500 rpms only have hit that mark 2x im on my 550th mile lmfaoo... i cant not have fun with this car especially after that crappy *** civic si i had for a good year. give me some advice as i am new to the whole Z driving thing. ALSO SORRY IF THIS HAS BEEN BROUGHT UP i couldnt find it and after i ended up in the honda forum searching via google i gave up ]=
(Shouldve gotten the 6MT fml )
Here's my advice:
  • Sell the Z
  • Get a Prius
  • Leave your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/whatever
  • Quit your job
  • Sell all your stuff
  • Read the book "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance"
  • Buy some audio books on grammar/English
  • Hit the road for 12 to 18 months
  • Do not speak with anyone the entire time
  • Come home
  • Join a 12 step program
  • Enroll in a continuing education class or two
  • Come back to the forum after your head has cleared and you have achieved a level of enlightenment beyond your current pathetic state

Good luck!!!! Let us know how it works out.

Have a great day.