Thread: Hard driving?
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 09:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
Minsu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 MidBlue 370Z 6M
Minsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Minsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by dP3NGU1N View Post
I don't understand what kind of advice you're looking for.... The best advice I have for you is to stop using double negatives.

The public school system seems to have failed this poor fellow.

back on topic: if you're having fun why are you complaining about the transmission? Your post is full of inconsistencies. "I never go over 6500 rpm" followed by "hit that mark 2x" lol. Stop worrying about driving hard and fast. Just have fun and stay in school.
Why the need to always insinuate that people are dumb? Im sure the school system has done its job, we all know how shitty the school system is anyways?
Im sure if you werent a car enthusiast and you lacked knowledge on what the norm is and whats not im sure you would want to ask as well. Is hitting 6500 rpm high well if the maximum is X then maybe you should go near the X due to it meaning your redlining which means your pushing the engine that much harder? And OP locally i shift no higher than 3500rpm, when yielding out onto a highway/freeway/w.e elseway i usually shift around 6k.