View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 07:05 AM   #10 (permalink)
370Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 Corvette G.S.
370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute

"So about a day after I picked up my car (from a dealer about 120 miles away), I noticed some sort of imperfections with the clearcoat. They are very small, most of them under 1/4", ranging in different shapes, but hard to see unless the light is hitting it just right."

No way will a repaint help you.

I would demand an immediate replacement for the car. No ifs, ands or buts.

If you do not get immediate satisfaction, contact NissanUSA directly. Make the biggest stink you possibly can, look into local lemon laws, scream fkin bloody murder. the condition of your car is bullsh!t. Take digital photos. Threaten the dealer with a lawsuit if they try to weasel.

Your dealer will not lose one dime. This is Nissan's problem. The car probably was damaged in transit.

Good luck. Don't back down, don't wimp out.

Always take time, a lot of time, inspecting a vehicle before you sign the papers. That includes a couple of miles in the car, with your salesperson, to check for any mechanical issues.