View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 05:25 AM   #6 (permalink)
Justice97
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 11 370Z MB M6
Justice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond repute

Funny you should ask, I had a dream about it last night.

Odd dream, I was in the Hill Country planning a camping trip. I parked it in front of a restaurant, because it was late and I figured they were not going to open till morning. Why, I don't know it's a dream. The restaurant was called Mi Casa, odd thing was I ran by some business yesterday evening during my run and I remember the sign was Mi Casa. I think it was a day care. It must have stuck in my head. Well anyway the lady said Caleb had towed it, and I was relieved, cuz I know Caleb.

I just woke up with dream in mind and jumped on forum and saw the thread....CRAY CRAY!!!!!

EDIT: Read Elan's post.....running to check on Lady Justice now.

Edit 2: She's OK.

Last edited by Justice97; 11-06-2013 at 05:32 AM.
Justice97 is offline   Reply With Quote