View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 06:28 PM   #22 (permalink)
ZeeBabar
Banned

Drives: 2006 350z
ZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
You've made it pretty clear that you haven't done an ounce of research yourself yet. I'll help a bit, but my suggestion is you use the search function before you start asking really stupid questions.

Spacers - for wheels, helps push the face of the rim out to better line up with the edge of the fenders

Springs - for suspension, lowering springs help fill the gap between the top of the tire and the fenders

Plasti-dip - spray paint like product that can be removed easier than regular spray paint, can easily be overdone and tasteless

Washers - cheapest exhaust mod ever, this one is listed as a joke

Decals - yet another joke (excluding the370z.com forum decals which are awesome and give 50 whp)
I am new to this so here are some stupid follow up questions. Where can you go to buy and get spacers installed? Same thing with Springs? How much does Plasti-dip cost, where can it be bought, where can I see an example of a good and a bad use off it. How would you use it?
ZeeBabar is offline   Reply With Quote