View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 12:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
Felix 808
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 PW/Grey T/S 7AT
Felix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboydiddy View Post
2- they also chipped the corner of my bumper by the headlight. It was just so small that I didn't care much at the time. Specially after being so excited for finally having my intakes on. Which little did I know, it would be a headache later.
That right there was a mistake. Always bring any damage or problems to the managers/owners attention straight away.

Anyway I'm sorry for your situation, but to be honest they may have followed Stillens directions which may or may not have had notes about the a/c problems that can occur after installation (They didn't use to mention anything). You really can't fault a shop for not knowing the ins & outs of every detail in our community found by DIY's (this problem was found by DIY's & not ardressed by Stillen for sometime, if at all) after having installed & kept on top every possible problem that arises. Not trying to take sides, but just shed a little light on what may have happened.

Μολὼν λαβέ
Felix 808 is offline   Reply With Quote