View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 10:46 AM   #21 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
Not everyone is into racing and, for me, the performance is just fine as I primarily drive to work and weekend drives. For most of us, adding performance mods is like a weekend golfer buying the most expensive golf clubs. A sheer waste of money. It's not going to make you a competitor of Tiger Woods.

Let us be honest, mods are primarily to impress someone or give bragging rights. We put mods on because it is important to have status, stand out, to our peer group. If our peer group is into power, it's performance mods and if our peer group is not, we go by appearance.

I would suspect that only a few actually get to use the added performance on any consistent basis.
im not really into modding since my mods are all photoshopped, but the purpose of my Z is to enjoy it. if adding power and knowing having added power brings enjoyment, then i think that's a good thing to have whether you use it or not.

same as making your car look nice. knowning ure driving a nice looking car is a good feeling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDZRVIT View Post
Forget the washers then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
It's likely that someone will come in and defend the "washer mod". Ignore them. Not just on the subject of the "washer mod", ignore anything they ever have to say.
ok, mr. twin turbo.

kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote