View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 09:49 AM   #6896 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Did an oil change (Mobil 1 and PureOne filter). Nervous as hell putting the lower cover back on, didn't want to strip any bolts. Put a little anti-sieze on each one, just in case (Winter is coming). Finally installed the hood struts from kellyefields, no problems, (beside me not being able to read directions as to where the washers go). Oh yeah, had to fix my JDM Sport tow hook, seems one of the bolts fell out. Solved with new cap screw and locktite. Waiting on Blizzaks and TPMS sensors so I can be ready to swap tires later this month. Pulled out my old dive weight belt to use for extra traction, it's about 40 lbs of lead. Combined with a full tank of gas, I should be fine.

Last edited by Ghostvette; 11-05-2013 at 09:51 AM.