View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 06:51 AM   #18 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
Spacers, washers, springs, decals??? I have no idea what you are talking about! What are spacers and how do they help appearance, same thing with "washers" and "springs". Are "springs" the hub cap like things that fit on wheels?

What is "plastidip"?

Need help guys, I am new to this, never did any sort of modding to any of my cars in 40 years.
You've made it pretty clear that you haven't done an ounce of research yourself yet. I'll help a bit, but my suggestion is you use the search function before you start asking really stupid questions.

Spacers - for wheels, helps push the face of the rim out to better line up with the edge of the fenders

Springs - for suspension, lowering springs help fill the gap between the top of the tire and the fenders

Plasti-dip - spray paint like product that can be removed easier than regular spray paint, can easily be overdone and tasteless

Washers - cheapest exhaust mod ever, this one is listed as a joke

Decals - yet another joke (excluding the370z.com forum decals which are awesome and give 50 whp)

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote