View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 05:44 AM   #15 (permalink)
ZeeBabar
Banned

Drives: 2006 350z
ZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonka2581 View Post
I wouldnt worry about look's untill performance is done
Not everyone is into racing and, for me, the performance is just fine as I primarily drive to work and weekend drives. For most of us, adding performance mods is like a weekend golfer buying the most expensive golf clubs. A sheer waste of money. It's not going to make you a competitor of Tiger Woods.

Let us be honest, mods are primarily to impress someone or give bragging rights. We put mods on because it is important to have status, stand out, to our peer group. If our peer group is into power, it's performance mods and if our peer group is not, we go by appearance.

I would suspect that only a few actually get to use the added performance on any consistent basis.
ZeeBabar is offline   Reply With Quote