View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 05:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Tazrek
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370z Nismo
Tazrek has a reputation beyond reputeTazrek has a reputation beyond reputeTazrek has a reputation beyond reputeTazrek has a reputation beyond reputeTazrek has a reputation beyond reputeTazrek has a reputation beyond reputeTazrek has a reputation beyond reputeTazrek has a reputation beyond reputeTazrek has a reputation beyond reputeTazrek has a reputation beyond reputeTazrek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempestz View Post
I have personally heard and own the meisterschaft exhaust. I LOVE it, and it is my Favorite also.

BUT, If you are planning on getting High Flow Cats or Test pipes you may want to consider getting the Motordyne XYZ pipe with the Resonator or hi flow cat attachment. cuz it is loud. here is what mine sounds like. I love it but, if I get Test pipes I will also be purchasing the XYZ pipe with resonator attachment to counter balance the Db level.

If I were you, I would go with the GTHAUS if its what you like. it is a little more on the pricey side though. but man is it sexy when under the car.Good luck on the choice and if you want to ask any questions feel free. ill help in any way I can.

P.S. Vivid racing has the best price on this that I have found
Hmm thanks for your advice/opinion I think I will just go with the GTHAUS because I dont want to put test pipes on. HFCs where an option but they tend to add rasps to the GTHAUS. ugghh now I have to press that purchase button.....
| 2014 370z Nismo PW #0532 | AAM Competition |
Tazrek is offline   Reply With Quote