View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 12:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks again Meulen!! Ive decided to do this and it is going to save me hundreds of dollars.

The dashcommand displays everything I need for my TT setup except Oil pressure. I will add this guage as a standalone. However, depending how accurate the feedback is for boost I may add that standalone also. Possibly afr's also. Just need to see how accurate the dashcommand is reporting.

Not sure the laginess of boost display however I went Bluetooth so it should be much quicker than wifi and not be a problem.

I purchased the Visio VTAB1008 as my onboard tablet. Mainly because its super cheap and also has a 4:3 ratio screen (only one I found) so it fits in the cubby very well and takes up the space versus having a 16:10 screen. However it will hang over the bottom a tad bit but not enough to cover the disc select buttons.

I also purchased this. 90 Degree Right Angled Mini HDMI Male to HDMI Female Adapter Cable 10cm Black | eBay

I had read on other cubby forums they couldn't find anything like this. It will need only about half the space that the regular adapter uses.

Others may want to get this 90 degree adapter. They also make one that swivels so it can fit in any orientation.

Last edited by TopgunZ; 11-04-2013 at 01:21 PM.
TopgunZ is offline   Reply With Quote