Thread: Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 11:22 AM   #629 (permalink)
saber
*chew chew chew*

Drives: WRX
saber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond repute

^ was about to say, Carol + Governor = batshit crazy enemy, but I can't see Carol turning that quickly on the people she's been with for so long. She's gone cold and pragmatic, not vindictive, and she would gain nothing from turning on the group, or allying herself with the Governor. It's hard because she's doing what she thinks is right, and for the greater good. Rick, on the other hand, is dealing with his outbursts against Ty, his sense of morality / murder (that question "how many have you killed?" gets more and more significant as time goes by), and his past insanity after losing Lori, that his decision making isn't 100% sound as it used to be.

I still side with Rick, the moment you let go of ALL your humanity is when you cease to function as human beings, but it's a tough call in a post-apocalyptic setting like this.

Hippy girl and other guy annoyed the piss out of me. Was happy they did not become regular characters.

魂の中にある一条の光を信じて
saber is offline   Reply With Quote