View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 10:12 AM   #55 (permalink)
ElVee
Track Member

Drives: 13 370z 7at t+s grey
ElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
Yeah, I figured it would be that bad.

Salt water just provided more vibrant colored fish.

Maybe I'll just pass. It's a great idea I have, but meh.
It all depends on the money, really. Saltwater is not cheap, and you can contract in people to help build it initially. It *can* be a great way to meet some people and can definitely be a conversation starter as well. But much like cars, you're going to appeal to more guys than women. But it does make a great way to meet people at the local pet stores/fish stores! Eventually, you'll be the one teaching others how to do it!

Just definitely do the research online before you decide to do it or not do it, there are many years of knowledge posted out by newbies and experienced persons, and none of it really changes all the much as time goes on. Fish are fish!
ElVee is offline   Reply With Quote