View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 09:08 AM   #28 (permalink)
Chuck33079
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370ztt
Chuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGItonium View Post
The house is fairly plain, though. I prefer not to spend money on full decorations till I settle with someone. I'm already regretting some color choices with some of my blinds and living room sofa. I did do various LED mods around the house including the address block almost all bulbs around the house.
With all your new free time, decorating will be easy. Paint is cheap. Women want to see domestic potential in you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
get a frined to help you-somebody who has a cool decor that you like. just gotta ask...
This is where the gay friend comes in. Every straight man needs a gay friend. Stereotyping heavily, but they're great with decorations and clothes, and they are un-freaking-believable wingmen. Don't be afraid to accompany them to gay bars, either. There are straight women there accompanying their gay friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
do you guys do much online dating? does that work at all or?

i ask because when i was young, there was barely any internet.
world wide web was a mistery when it was introduced. 14.4 dial up anyone?
I tried it back in the early 2000s. I got laid a lot, but I didn't meet anyone I wanted to know for any reason but sex. It seems to have changed, though. Two of my best friends are with women they met online, and they're cool chicks.