View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 08:47 AM   #22 (permalink)
Chuck33079
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370ztt
Chuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
That's my problem.

My home doesn't really reflect my sense of style. I want to redo it so bad, but I get overwhelmed when I try to even research stuff and just stop.

I'm afraid to even ask friends over, because it's just some extra sports stuff I have put up so the walls aren't blank... and it's been five years.
That's a problem when you bring a woman back to the house. It can be a bachelor pad without looking like a college apartment. Recruit a gay friend or woman to help. Paint is cheap. Color is a good thing.

Women have a mental picture of what a "single guy's house" looks like inside, and it's not flattering. You want them to be pleasantly surprised when they walk in. Well decorated, but not to the point where she wonders if you're gay. Clean, but not "Serial Killer Clean". Sports stuff is ok, but also have some art. Doesn't have to be expensive. I've got some pieces from Target and Bed Bath and Beyond that looks fine. Curtains. For real. Throw pillows.