View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 10:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmoked View Post
^ thanks for your offer, you are a good man

Ended up letting the dealer do the job since I don't have much spare time.

They said the rear axle needs to be lubed and all.
230$ total cost

I really hope nothing more will start to break or needs to be lubed for 200$ each occurance. Smh
Go get your money back, run, they fúcked you out of that brother.

There is a Technical Service Bulletin for THAT issue.

Then find yourself another dealership, and/or open a case with Nissan North America

Edit: I see you're out of the 3/36K, I think the TSB still covers you, not sure, if it doesn't, still follow the steps above

EDIT 2: I've been looking for a TSB... I guess they had one for the 2009 Z33, and it applied to the 2009 Z34...
Sooooo... I dunno... I still think you should call me and we'll work out a way for you to get your money back from Nissan. I'm pretty good at getting forum members free fixes if I do say so myself.

Last edited by DEpointfive0; 11-03-2013 at 11:03 PM.
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote