View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 09:33 PM   #4128 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Dee were on for Saturday homie! Pat and I are glad you are coming up. Im hoping to have my WSS/ABS issue fixed so I can take you for a spin in the Z.

Also for anyone else who cares...or doesn't...IDGAF. Motor swap on the Legacy GT was a 100% success. The thing is a beast. Feels faster than the Z stock...kinda made me sad.lol Anyways the VF48 STI turbo is already installed. Probs doing full exhaust and uppipe this month. So much for a stock DD :/ Already threw new tires and breaks on it.lol

#moneypitnumber2

Also after seeing someone have similar tuning issues on their FI Z like me I am waiting to get the Z inspected(What a chore) and then heading to RT Tuning before the end of the year. Should see near 5000whp then...maybe more if I run 10psi.

Last edited by MyKindaGuise; 11-03-2013 at 09:36 PM.
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote